Hello everyone! How was your week? Mine was good. We shoveled a path to this lady's shed so she could go through files and things to find a picture of her husband. While shoveling, I had to climb a mountain of snow to get to the shed door...and sank to my stomach. Her name is Josephine. Her husband died recently and so we have been visiting with her a lot to see if we can help her in any way. She gave us scarves for helping her because as part of her beliefs, when someone does something for you, you give them the best you have.They have Aboriginal art on them. It is amazing.She also taught us some Ojibwe which is super cool. I can't spell it only how it sounds.
I loved this by Brother Craig's talk, "God doesn't answer e-mail, he answers knee-mail" Always remember to say your prayers, it is so important.I know that you will receive an answer and it will be exactly what you need. I know this from thousands of personal experiences.
Also, "If we rely on the grace of God, and give our all to Christ, He will make it more than enough." Shout out to Brother Holmes for saying the same thing in the MTC!
I love you all and hope you know how much the Savior loves you! Have a great week, and stay warm!
With love, Sister Talbot
No comments:
Post a Comment