Sunday, July 14, 2019

6 months and transfers!



 Hello everyone! How are you all? I apologize for not sending an email to you last week (for those that didn't get one), it didn't Send on time. Anways, this week was pretty good! We got transfer calls and it was pretty sad. I'm staying and a few others in my district are staying, but the elders in Lewvan are closing the area so that means that me and my companion will be taking over their people as well! Nerve racking at the least. We are really going to miss all the elders! They're the best! If you don't believe me, see the pics below. Our district group chat is called crocks and socks so all us Sisters went and bought crocks today! 😂👇Also, I've been out for 6 months!! How crazy! It's rained a lot this weekend, but it was so fun. 

  Speaking of rain, I love the parable Jesus gives about the man who builds his house upon the sand. Like the Savior said, if we build our testimonies and our faith on sandy things or principles of the world, we will fall down! If we don't build our foundations on Christ, we will fall! So this week, I challenge you all to power-wash the sand out of your lives and cement yourselves and your testimonies in the gospel! I promise that as you strengthen your faith in the Lord and the doctrine of of Christ, you will see the strength of the Lord in your life and how much he truly strengthens His people in their times of trial. I love you all and I hope you have a wonderful week this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment