Hey everyone! I'm sorry I don't Have a lot of time to write an email this week, but as far as the week goes, it was pretty uneventful! I don't have any good stories for you this week. However, I did accidentally tell all the elders in my district that I loved them...quite loudly lol it was awkward. We were leaving the computer room and one of the elders was talking to his brother and we had to leave so I was like "okay bye elders!" then Elder Legones was like "Sorry, the Sisters are just leaving so it got kind of loud", so I looked at him and said "GOODBYE ELDERS, I LOVE YO-...." and then I stopped as I realized what I said 
so that's awkward! Also, transfers are next Monday! I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already! It's crazy! Anyways, I hope you know that I love you all and I hope you have a great week! Remember to always look on the bright side, and if you can't seem to see the bright side, get on your knees and ask Heavenly Father to help you. He is always there and He will always help you. A quote that came to my mind is one my mom always had above our piano that says "When life gets to hard to stand, kneel." I love that!
Have a wonderful week everyone, I promise I'll write more next week.



No comments:
Post a Comment