We had zone conference this week, and it was soo good! We had this awesome opportunity to do service for an event called Mosaic. We volunteered at the Caribbean pavilion and the African Pavilion and it was so much fun! There was this really cool guy who ate fire!!! It was awesome.
This week we also did service for a lady who is really interested in the Church. We are so excited for her to learn. We also had several people drop us, but we found a couple others!
We also received a watermelon from the other ward's bishop, he's so nice, we were having a rough day, but it made us feel so much better!
Honestly, I don't have time to write all the events of our week but I promise I will write more next week. I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week!
Love, Sister Talbot
No comments:
Post a Comment