Sunday, June 2, 2019

Long week but still going!!!

So this week was a bit of a long one! I'm getting settled in to Regina, but it's very different from Bergland!! Anyways, we've been really busy this week! We have gone to a few dinner appointments where a few little kids are slightly aggressive but adorable! Even if they do wipe watermelon and spit on me ðŸ˜‚ we also went to this recent converts house and she has this adorable little girl who is just learning to talk. She's so funny, she likes to laugh at herself a lot.

Anyways, this week hasn't really been that interesting, we've just been running non stop. In doing so, I got really stressed out about everything and I felt awful for a few days. But then Sunday came, and as the day wore on, I felt a thousand times better. In sacrament Meeting, there was a great talk and the lady said something that really hit me as I thought about my week. "Do we have patience to understand what we're asking of Heavenly Father?" This question made me really rethink my prayers. Am I asking Heavenly Father questions that I am ready and willing to accept the answer to? And do I have patience to wait for the answers I need? I thought about that a lot and it really made me change my attitude and thoughts about a few things. I'm so glad, however, that I have a Savior who loves me and is willing to stand with me, even when I'm impatient and unwilling to accept the answers I receive. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week and remember to have patience when you're waiting for an answer. I love you all, and I'll talk to you soon!

Love, Sister Talbot 

No comments:

Post a Comment