Friday, August 2, 2019

Did You Know we're delusional?

Hello everyone! Soooo this week was pretty good! We were told by an atheist that we are delusional and that we need to see the light instead of believing in religion....hehe..ummmm thanks for trying sir? ANYWAYS, we've met some great people this week. This one guy answered the door, and was on his phone, but he talked to us, and he was a little weird, but nice. He just went off about the wrongs of the world and what not, but then his 80-year old dad comes out and wants to ask us a question. So he asked if we do any gardening as part of the service we offered. We said we did. So he tells us to come around back and look at his garden, so we do, and we talk to them for a little while, and he said that since we can't take money, he will let us take some stuff from his garden, like rhubarb! Which reminds me, mom, send me your rhubarb crisp recipe please lol anyways, super nice guys. Altogether this week, we found some really nice people! We had a huge lightning storm too which was awesome!!! I got some cool pics and a couple videos. Also, I have 30 mosquito bites........30!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!! 

This week was zone conference and it was so good, everything was exactly what I needed to hear. P.S if y'all want some good talks to read, read some byu speeches! They're so good!! I also highly reccomend the talk "The Candle of the Lord", it's good too! This week I heard a talk call the Secrets to Success and I would just like to share something from it. There's one part where the speaker is talking about a guy who goes to a guru and asks him how to make money, so the guru tells him to come back the next day, so he does, and the guru takes him out in the ocean to a point where they can stand, but it's still deep, then takes the guy and holds him underwater, until the guy starts to panic and scratch and wants to come up, so the guru pulls him up. He says, "what did you want to do while you were under the water" And the guy says "Breathe"! Then the guru says, "Exactly! So if you want to succeed, as much as you want to breathe, then you will be successful!" And so it is with the Gospel! If you want to progress and come closer to the Savior as much as you want to breathe, then you will!! I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He loves you all. I am so grateful for all of you and I hope you have a wonderful week! 

I love you all and I will talk to you soon! 

p.s., enjoy the meme and the rest of the pictures (We bought matching dresses for Zone Conference lol true friends!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment