Happy Valentines day in 4 days, everyone! I hope you are spending it with someone you love!
️ Speaking of love, I'll explain my subject title. This week, we found a random onion just chillin in our parking lot
then when we were stopping by some people, we found a raw carrot, looking like it just came out of the ground, on the sidewalk! What the heck? So we joked about how God was telling us we needed to be more healthy by placing vegetables in our path! Honestly, we're pretty healthy as is, we just have to step it up I guess
anyways, I hope you're having a great week! Our week was pretty rough but it wasn't bad. Valorie dropped us, so no more baptismal date, and we dropped our other person who had a baptismal date because she is in China trying to sell her house, which with the Coronavirus, isn't looking like it will be for a hot minute. That's okay though, we're still teaching her. But yeah, we've had a week full of difficulties and miracles! We got in contact with lots of people and were able to set up lots of appointments with them. We also had someone ask us about the difference between "Mormons" and other Christian sects, so we are going to meet with him and discuss it! Despite the toughness of the week, we saw lots of cool things happen!
This week on our live video, we talked about living after the manner of happiness, like Nephi and his family. One of the things we talked about was how when we are obedient to the commandments, even the small and simple ones, we will be much happier and more blessed! Nephi and his family prospered greatly because they loved God, they weren't idle, and they did their best to put themselves in a position of life in which they could be blessed by God. By living the commandments and trusting in the Lord, we too can live after the manner of happiness! I know this because it has happened to me! When I follow the commandments and lived the way I was supposed to, I saw more blessings and happiness in my life. It wasn't the "perfect life" by any means, and I still faced trials, but I was able to overcome them with a stronger faith in the Savior. I love you all and I know that God loves you so much. Have a wonderful week and a happy Valentine's Day!!!
Love, Sister Talbot
1. The onion chillin'
2. The carrot
3. Zone Conference



No comments:
Post a Comment