Monday, February 17, 2020

We set a Date!

Hello friends! This week has been a little rough for us but the weather has been okay! We did lots and lots of tracting this week and we finally were able to teach a few lessons! We even set a baptismal date with a lady named Valorie, we are so excited! She's really prepared and excited for baptism! Other than that this week was just as eventless as the last. Thanks for watching our scripture study videos, please continue to watch them and comment! Make sure you turn on notifications so you know when we go live.
 Also this week, I just wanted to focus on how Heavenly Father knows His children. Anyone who says He doesn't is wrong. I was studying Alma 57 one morning and I had no idea why, I didn't find anything that applied to me and we didn't have any lessons that we would use it for but I read through it anyways, and took some notes. Then later that evening, we had our first lesson with Valorie and she wanted us to read the Book of Mormon with her, so we did, and guess what we read? ALMA 57! Because I studied that chapter earlier that morning, Sister Southwick and I were able to help her understand that chapter and help her relate to it. It was so cool. God knows His children. We have seen so many little mercies this week and I know that its because God recognizes our efforts and the desires of our hearts. So when you pray, don't feel like you're just talking to a wall, remember that you are being heard and plans to answer your prayers have already been set forth. I love you all and I hope you have an excellent week this week. I came up with a quote this week and I pinned it on my wall next to my bed so that every morning I see it as soon as I open my eyes. It says, "Tomorrow, I will NOT regret what I did today." Follow God, and that quote will be true! Talk to y'all next week!
Love, 
Sister Talbot
________________
My address:
Sister Michaela Talbot 
Canada Winnipeg Mission 
505 Academy Rd 
Winnipeg, MB R3N 0C9 
Canada

I didn't take many pictures this week, sorry. 
1.we tried to cover our windshield with a sleeping bag because we don't have a windshield cover to keep it from frosting over at night ðŸ˜‚
Attachments area

No comments:

Post a Comment