Wednesday, September 2, 2020

A Tender Mercy and a Green Thumb

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry but this week's email is going to be super short. I just would like you all to know that I have 6 weeks left, I'm not trunky, I am super excited about all this warm weather and I have some good stories for y'all. So for a fun story, this morning we were at Walmart and these two ladies were arguing so that was scary and awkward... but anyways, this tender mercy I was telling you about. So on tuesday we ran out of peanut butter which means no apples and peanut butter, which was so sad, BUT thursday night I was looking around in the pantry and I found A WHOLE JAR OF PEANUT BUTTER!!!! What a tender mercy we were so happy! We also had a great time doing service this week because we got to go do a bunch of gardening for this lady and she was so sweet. She baked us bread and cookies because we can't accept money. It was pretty great! 
 To end, I just wanted to share with you all something I heard at a devotional last night for our mission. The Saskatoon Stake Patriarch, Brother Spencer and his wife, talked to us,and he said something I just loved. "You are not the same person who was set apart." He talked about how over the course of our missions, we change and we become better and I have definitely seen that happen to me over the course of my mission. I testify that as we all align our will with God's we will not be the same people that we were yesterday! I love you all and I hope you have a great week! 
Love, Sister Talbot

1. Our tender mercy
2. Gardening
3. A piano picture I took for a photography page on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment