Also, a cool miracle from this week was that we had little less than an hour to find one new person so we prayed about it and both thought of the same street. So we went there, and none of the houses we knocked on, answered. So as we were walking down the street, I looked over and saw cars at a house and I thought it was a really pretty house! So I told Sister Blaine we should go knock on the door. So we did, and ended up meeting a younger guy who has a young family and an adorable little boy, who is not biased against the Church, and was really open to us coming back! After we talked to him, it was time to go. It was so cool!
Also, can we talk about how amazing and very spiritual conference was????? WOW! I loved every second of it! I hope you all took notes because we all got called to serious repentance. AHH!
I love this gospel and I am so grateful to be a part of it. I know Jesus Christ lives and that He died for our sins. I know that as we open our hearts to Him, we will be transformed into new creatures, and become wonderful instruments in God's hands. I know that through repentance, we will all receive the blessings God has in store for us! I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that by studying and pondering it, we will draw nearer to God and we will align our will with His. I know these things are true, and I bear witness that this is God's true church on the earth today. I say that in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
I hope you all have a fantastic week!
Love, Sister Talbot


No comments:
Post a Comment