Boohzoo everyone! I got a new do this week! My companion cut my hair for me....and then I made the mistake of trying to even out my layer that had a bunch of dead in it...so now I have to weird layers and some short hair! At least it's even though, right??
Ahem....anyways, this week hasn't been too bad, we saw a bunch of miracles! We were tracking a whole road and got 2 new people, and a super solid potential! Then we got 2 more people the rest of the week! Also, we have 3 baptismal dates, one of which is for this weekend, April 27th. Please pray for Selena! We just know that she is gonna be baptized this weekend!
I have never seen so much wildlife in my wild life! (See what I did there? I hope someone else thinks I am as funny as I do). This week, I saw 2 beavers, one dead and one alive, the dead one was getting eaten by vultures, so I saw 6 vultures too. I have seen a bagillion seagulls and almost as many deer and rabbits!
Speaking of dead things, I have a cold, so this email won't be very long. My whole body is hurting as I sit here, and I can't breathe. Nevertheless, I will keep writing! I hope you all enjoyed your Easter Sunday as much as I did. I was so happy to finally take the sacrament again. I haven't had it in two weeks! The talks in church were good! Well...one of them...the first was good, the second had nothing to do with Easter and everything to do with deep deep doctrine...it was wild! And it was hard to enjoy because there was a whining child in front of us that seriously needed a talking to....all I can say is that if I ever acted that way in church...Heaven save me.
Anyways, I am sorry this email is so scattered, I barely know what I am typing, but I DO know this. Our Savior, Jesus Christ lives. He came to this earth to teach us how to make it back to our Heavenly Father, and receive the gifts we have waiting for us. I know that because of Him, we all can be forgiven of our wrongs, our shortcomings, our mistakes, and our weaknesses. We can be cleansed, healed, made whole, comforted, and we can live again. All because Jesus Christ suffered, bled, was crucified, and rose from the dead on the third day. I know in my heart and with every fiber of my being that Jesus is the Christ, the Only Begotten of our Father in Heaven, our Brother, our Friend, our Light in the Darkness, and the only way to Eternal Life. I know that He willingly did ALL that His Father asked of Him so that ALL could receive mercy at the judgement bar, and eternal life. I know that God loves each and every one of us, and I am so thankful that He has given me such an amazing life among people I love, who I know love me. I love you all and I ask you this week to thank God for sending His Son,and for the life you have. I know times are hard, I know this world is dark and scary....so look to the One who gives us peace, and light, and hope. Hold on, and endure to the end. I testify that this church is true and that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I know that the Prophet we have today is called of God, as are His Apostles and other general authorities. I know God lives, and He loves you. He knows you, and wants to hear from you. I know the Book of Mormon is true, and I am thankful to be here on this mission to have the opportunity to share this Gospel with others. I know and say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.
Have a great week everyone.
Love, Sister Michaela Talbot

No comments:
Post a Comment