Sunday, January 26, 2020

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!! How are you doing this week? I hope you are doing well! Our week has been pretty good. A little slow but good. We had a wonderful Christmas! And for the first time in my life, I watched Star Wars 1! It was pretty good. I can officially say I am a fan! There wasn't much that happened this week, honestly, it was a pretty slow week. We did find a new person though, so that's cool. Oh, and we had a really nice member who's also got a huge house in the country, invite us over for dinner yesterday. It was so much fun. Her husband let us pet his polar bear rug that he is going to hang up. He is a big hunter and fisher, it's awesome! 
 It seemed like something we talked about a lot this week was eternal families and the plan of Salvation. So with Christmas behind us and a new year dawning, I want to share a few of my thoughts with you. 
We are so loved. Each day when we wake up we have the opportunity to start fresh and make it the best day ever. Now, we have a new year to look forward to! With that in mind, I want to call your attention to one of the most important parts of the Plan of Salvation; our Earth life and the Atonement of Jesus Christ. Because of the Atonement, we get to become better and better every single day! I know that Jesus Christ will always be there to help us grow into who we need to become. So this year, I want you to make a list of 5 ways you will use the Atonement to become the best person you can be! Study the Book of Mormon, pray, and really focus on preparing yourself to take the sacrament each week. I know that as you do these things, 2020 will be the best year ever! This world is getting darker and darker but as we turn to the Light of the World, we will be able to rise above it and make 2020 a very special year! I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week! Happy New Year!!! For the last time in 2019, I love you all and I will talk to you next week!
Love,
Sister Talbot
1.  Christmas eve 
2. Matching stockings
3. Me! 
4. Me and Sister Southwick 
5. Saskatoon sunset! 
6. Fried potatoe!




No comments:

Post a Comment