Sunday, January 26, 2020

New Years and no new news!




Hey everyone! I apologize for this email, but it's gonna be really short. I really don't have any interesting things to tell this week. New year's was pretty boring, we stayed inside all day since we weren't able to proselyte. I have started to learn Spanish in my spare time by reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish! It's cool, I've got most of the title page memorized haha but other than that, not much has been going on! We started a new page on Facebook where we're doing a scripture study on Wednesdays and Saturdays! Go follow it on Facebook! It's called Saskatoon Online Scripture Study, you can look up @Saskatoonscripturestudy
  Also, a cool thing happened where this lady's cat stepped on her keyboard and deleted an important document and she couldn't figure out how to get it back so we went over to help her and we got it back! It doesn't seem like a miracle when I say it out loud but it was! Haha it was great!
 Anyways, I wanted to tell you that I am so excited to study the Book of Mormon this year for Come, Follow Me! I hope you will do it! It will be an amazing experience as you prayerfully study and live its teachings! I hope you are all super excited about April General Conference! There's a really cool fan made trailer someone made, it's on my Facebook page! I hope you all have a great week, sorry my emails keep getting more and more lame! I love you  all and I will talk to you next week! 
 Love, Sister Talbot 

1. Sister Southwick tried to touch my neck and I freaked out haha it feels weird!!!
2. The elders pranked us and we saw them so we took a picture with the member's girls  we were having dinner with 

No comments:

Post a Comment