Saturday, May 16, 2020

Bannock and Sunshine!

 Hello everyone! This week was so great. It was so sunny and warm all week, it was crazy! We tanned a bit too!!! Anyways, not a lot much else has happened this week, it was just a feel good week! I made Bannock bread, which is super good! It was great! Also, I was trying to remember the name of this energy drink someone told me about and when I found it, I read the comments, it was so funny, see picture below. I don't know what else happened this week, not a whole lot really.

But to share a thought with you, I just wanted to share the importance of prayer! I encourage you all to pray honestly and communicate with your Heavenly Father openly. My mission has really taught me the importance of praying and being honest with Heavenly Father about how you feel. I've recognized that when I am honest with Him, I feel closer to Him. So I strongly recommend that!
 Anyways, I'm sorry I don't have much to write this week, so I will try and have more stories for next week!
I love you all and I hope you have a great week!
Love, Sister Talbot 


No comments:

Post a Comment