Soo HUGE HUGE news!!! Selena is finally getting the legal stuff figured out so she can be baptized!!!!!!!! She called us yesterday to tell us and we are so excited!!!!! We were so excited too, because we finally understood why we faced so much opposition this week! To start, we had a scary spiritual experience at the church, then we found out that for the past MONTH we have been passing out pass-along cards with the WRONG PHONE NUMBERS ON THEM!! And then, we had a bunch of other little things happen, like no motivation, sleep deprivation, and so on. It was a crazy week. BUT THEN...we saw a bunch of miracles. We found three new people, we were able to sit down and talk to a lady we haven't seen in forever, and we went to Nestor Falls to find a referral, so that was cool. We gave him a Book of Mormon! AND everything is finally starting to turn green! All in all it was a pretty good week.
Since yesterday was Mother's Day, I thought I'd close my email by expressing my love and appreciation for my mom, and moms everywhere!!! I can't even describe how much I love my mom and all that she's done for me. She strengthens my testimony every day, and she always knows just what to say. I am so grateful for God's gift to us called Mothers. My mom has always taught me what to do and what not to do in life, and she has been a very great example of what a mother should be. I encourage you all to thank your mothers for what they have done for you! Even though Mother's Day was yesterday! I hope you all have a great week and remember how much your Father in Heaven loves you. Something we learned yesterday in Relief Society is to strengthen our families by being humble, faithful, and charitable.
Read President Henry B. Eyring's talk "A Home Where the Spirit of the Lord Dwells" this week, it is so powerful and it really helped me know what I need to change in order to strengthen my testimony and my family.
I love you all and I hope you have a great week!
Sister Talbot
1. Buena Vista outlook!
2. Nestor Falls
3. Sunset
4.More Nestor Falls
5. A really unstable stair way that leads down to the water in the picture
No comments:
Post a Comment