Hello everyone. I'm alive, so is Jesus, have a great week!
Just kidding I'm not that mean haha but yeah this week was good, we had Zone Conference, which was so fun! We got the new missionary handbook with new rules so that's good! We have a bit of a new schedule which includes 30 minutes of comp Study instead of an hour.
On exchanges this week, Sister Russell and I found a cute family! And then, yesterday, they handed over a cute family to teach! It's been a pretty great week! We set up our Christmas tree today haha we found it in a closet on our balcony! Looks a little ghetto but that's okay haha it's still a tree. 
️ I apologize but I don't have much to write this week. I won't leave you without the Spirit though! Light the World is here! And with it, is a great way to spread the light of Jesus Christ! Serve as He served and watch the world light up. We are called to be His disciples, to share His light, and to love one another. We can do all that by serving one another and remembering Him. I love you all and I hope you know that God loves you. I know that Christ lives and loves you as well. Let Him into your heart and watch your world light up! Have a great week and spread the love of Christ within you!
️
Love, Sister Talbot
1. I love this picture
2. Our elders 
3. Our cute Christmas set up!



No comments:
Post a Comment