Saturday, November 30, 2019

New name and some new rules!

 Hello my friends! How are you? This week has been pretty good, but not a whole lot happened. We went to a birthday party on Saturday and some of the people there were from Nigeria. So Jude, the person who invited us, introduced us to a bunch of his friends. It was awesome, they decided to give me a Nigerian name and it is so sweet. It's Ifunaya, which means love is beautiful. So sweet! We also had some new rules this week from the new missionary handbook. It hasn't been released yet, but it will be soon! Fellowship is now gone except for at dinner appointments. Missionaries have to have someone of their own gender present at the appointment Other than that, we just have to remain wise and mature in our conduct.
  Also, it is soooo cold!! It's been in the -20's lately! Mind you, that's celsius. I have no idea what Farenheit is anymore 😂

 But anyways, this week, I just wanted to tell you all this amazing quote someone said in our sacrament meeting yesterday. "The price of our sins has already been paid. Let the Savior save you!" I can testify that this is so true! The Savior is meant to be the one to save us from our mistakes and our sins and our trials. Let Him do so! Trust in Him enough to let go of the things you hold on to and get ready to receive an even greater gift. I love you all so much and I hope you have an amazing week! 
Love, Sister Talbot
1. District lunch 
2. Looking good with Sister Irwin 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment