Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Probs better than me! Not gonna lie, this week was a long wreck
So a few days ago, Sister Salano and I went to fill up our car and then get a carwash. But the carwash was one of those dumb ones where you have to drive onto the track to let it pull you through, so I tried and failed to get on it, and ended up denting the front of our mission vehicle inside the car wash so I had to quickly go to through the rest of it....never going back to that Co-op again lol oops.....so yeah my life is same as usual, awkward on top of awkward..also I threw up at kickboxing this morning because I didn't have water to drink and I ate a banana beforehand so I ended our rotations on the floor with m head in a trash can lol it was the worst. Still not feeling to good but I'll be fine! Other than those incidents, this week was great! We had quite a few lessons this week and we got to teach people english. Other than that, not much went on. However, I want to tell y'all about my studies because they were so good!
So for the past two or three days, all I have studied is patience, and enduring to the end. Something awesome I read today was Doctrine and Covenants 35:13-27. In short, it says that we have all been called, despite our weaknesses, to share the gospel and minister to others, and if we will keep the commandments, we will be instruments in the Lord's hands and He will preserve us! I highly recommend everyone go read these verses and pay attention to how you feel when you read them. It's such a comforting promise. I love the scriptures and I am so thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ, who loves us enough to continually help, guide, and preserve us. I
I love you all and I hope you have a fabulous week! Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, Sister Talbot
1. A cool picture of Jesus I found
2. A picture of the car wash result
No comments:
Post a Comment