That's right! I am heading back to Manitoba! I will be with a sister I met back when I was in Selkirk! She's very sweet so I know this transfer is going to be awesome! I am also very sad to be leaving Sister Southwick, she's been such a great companion! She is goin to be taking over this area so I am excited for her, she'll do great! Anyways, this week has been really good. We were getting into spring, had my rainboots out, even my rain jacket! And then 2 nights ago, the wind was just howling all night, it was ridiculous. But what did we wake up to the day after it was like 7 degrees celsius? SNOW!!!!! Like a good 2 inches of it! Disgusting, really, but hey, we're alive so I guess it's not that bad! Haha so this week, we had stake conference, and it was so awesome. The speakers were so good and so inspired! I swear every talk had something that I needed to hear. Especially on sunday, there was this talk that I loved from our bishop's wife, and it was all about what we look for in our lives! She was talking about how when we look for the negative things in our lives, we will find them, and it is so true! When we look for the bad in someone or we choose to see the glass as half empty, we forget that the glass is refillable! If we stop comparing ourselves to others and judging others and just choose to be happy and have better attitudes, we will!! I promise, it works, i've had to do it many a time throughout my mission. When we choose to be happy and positive and we look for that in those around us, we will find it and we will be much happier. So I am out of time, I'm sorry for the short email, but I hope you all choose to have a wonderful week! For the last time in Saskatoon,
love, Sister Talbot
1. I ate a 1kg container of cottage cheese by myself in 1 week...i love it!
2. The church had a sewer backup........that was in the font
3.Someone messed up....you had one job!



No comments:
Post a Comment