Thursday, April 16, 2020

Covid 19 wreck




Hello friends and family! I hope you have had a better week than me! This week has been a tough one, won't lie. I am now in St James, even though we have 2 weeks until transfers. Sister Smith is now in England, at home. Why? Because all international missionaries have gone home from our mission. So now I'm not in Winkler, and both Sister Smith and the Andersons, the senior couple that was in Winkler, have returned home, where they will be in self-isolation for 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks, Sister Smith will be reassigned to somewhere in England. It's all fine though, I think I'm done crying and I love Sister Owen already so I'm excited for the next couple weeks. Also, as of today, I have 101 days left till I come home! ðŸ˜§ðŸ˜µ Scary. But anyways, Sister Owen plays the flute, and I play the piano, so we are trying to perfect a cool Medley we found, so pray for us to get it right soon and stay tuned! Also, my sunflowers are starting to outgrow their seeds so that's awesome. I'll take a picture and send it next week. I don't have a ton news for y'all this week, other than that, sorry! Quarantine doesn't provide many adventures for us here in the ol' CWM but we still manage to get things done lol. Anyways, I'm soooo excited for General Conference and I hope you all are too! It's going to be amazing. I hope you will all be able to ponder some questions to have answered so that you can learn and grow closer to the Savior! I love you all so very much and I know you are loved by the Savior more than anything. I hope you all have an amazing week.
 Love ya much, Sister Talbot

1. On a walk
2. My new view from the St James apt. 
3. Love this quote! 
4. On our way to Winnipeg for the last time ðŸ˜­
5. Helping the Andersons pack up their car
6. My sunflowers-Sonny, Cher, and Bethany 

No comments:

Post a Comment