Thursday, April 16, 2020

General Conference


Hello friends! I love you all so much and I once again apologize for not being better! I don't have a ton of time to write my weekly email this week, but I do have some updates! General conference was AMAZING!!!! I loved it so much! There were so many great things that were said and I wish I had more time to go over it all but I will share something that I adored from it. It was when Elder Uchtdorf was talking and he said "God has not left us alone!" Another quote I loved was when Elder Giminez quoted the Savior who said "Let your heart be comforted for all flesh is in my hands"! I love that so much because it is so true! I have felt the Savior's love for me in so many ways! I know you can too if you will trust Him and His promises!
  In other quick news this week, I am growing a succulent plant and sunflowers! They are now in better pots haha so yeah, that's basically all I had to share this week. OH! I'm also staying it St. James in Winnipeg for the next 7 weeks with Sister Owen so that will be awesome! Sorry I don't have time to label my photos, draw your own conclusions haha ðŸ˜‚❤ anyways, I LOOVE you all and I promise I will be better next week and write a sufficiently long email! Have a great week! 
Love, Sister Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment