Tuesday, January 8, 2019

My Last Day!

     Ya'll, it is my last day at the MTC! I cannot believe that it has been 3 weeks already! I have met so many amazing people and had so many amazing experiences. My companion, Sister Whiting, and two other sisters in my district left this morning! I am going to miss them so much. So much has happened this week, yet I have no idea where to start! I will start with some funny things. For starters, Sister Salvesen kept talking in her sleep, it was so weird but it was hilarious we could not stop laughing. We also started singing old throwback Disney channel songs so that was awesome. Honestly, the more I think about it, this week wasn't as funny as others. It WAS packed with miracles and tender mercies though.
     So I lost a bracelet that is very important to me. I prayed for days about it and still couldn't find it. So after looking for it all over the place, I said a prayer and said "Heavenly Father, if you help me find my bracelet, I will swear I will get up at 5:30 tomorrow." And of course, there was opposition in that because I almost didn't set my alarm and then in the morning, I almost decided to go back to bed but I didn't want to break my promise, so I got up and got ready. Well that night, Sister Salvesen let me use one of her face scrubs and there were no paper towels on our side of the bathroom, so I had to go to the other side. When I was going back, I seen a lost and found and on a towel hook, I saw my bracelet!! I don't know where I lost it or who found it, but I know our Heavenly Father answers our prayers.  I have never felt the spirit so strong as I have here on my mission, it is incredible. The more we practice teaching the more I learn, my testimony grows immensely. Our teachers are amazing! My people are amazing, and I have grown so close to so many people. I love them all. I love you all and I hope you know how much God loves you. I am running out of time and focus so until next week from CANADA!!!

With love,
     Sister Talbot

No comments:

Post a Comment