Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Zone Conference and General Conference

Hello everyone! How was your week? Mine was awesome! We had a great week this week! We watched General Conference with someone we are teaching and she really liked it! We also got to go to Zone Conference this week, and boy was it good!!! We learned about having faith and how we can improve our relationship with Heavenly Father through prayer. President Hitchcock also said something that I thought you might all like. He said "You are where you are, so take the steps to get to where you want to be." I love that because it's such a great reminder to be grateful for our circumstances and have enough faith in Jesus Christ to take the steps into the darkness that will lead us to where we need to be. As Elder González said," The Savior is a God we can trust." I love that because it is so true! Another thing I loved is something Elder Soares said. "You cannot afford to stop trying!" We are in this life to progress and succeed as children of a Heavenly Father that loves us. I hope you all know how much I love you and how much the Savior loves you! ❤️ Sorry this email is soo short, have a great week!
Love, 
Sister Talbot 

No comments:

Post a Comment