So this weekend, we had stake conference, and I loved it! In one of the talks, someone said "We won't always see the Savior working in our lives, we just have to believe that He is"! I love that quote because it's so true! In a BYU devotional called "Humble Uncertainty" (which all of you should read--->) the speaker talks about how we need to take steps forward into the darkness in order to show God we trust Him and to get to where He needs us to be. As we take that step, we will see that there's no thorns waiting for our bare feet, only the rest of the path. I promise as you all prayerfully ask the Lord what to do and where to go, He will help you take the next step and you will be able to feel His love even more and trust in Him even more! Take the plunge, it's worth it!! I love you all and I say these things because I know that it's all true! I hope you have a great week and can feel the Savior's love for you!
Love,
Sister Talbot
1. Me and Sister Foulger
2. Canadian Thanksgiving!
3. Super Halloween ready!
4. Taco Bell KFC.... Only in Canada 
5. Sister Foulger trying to open a leaf bag 





No comments:
Post a Comment