Hello everyone! I hope you have had a great week! This week's email is gonna be a bit of a short one, so I apologize. We're in Winnipeg for Pday so it's easy to get distracted by so many friends!!! Anyways, it's been a good week!! We had a huge thunderstorm with looootsss of lighting. We were in the church watching the Book of Mormon videos, which speaking of, has anyone watched it yet? It's so good!!!! Anyways, we were just watching that video, and we heard this huge bomb-like noise outside that shook the building. So we decided to go out in the pouuuring rain and see what had happened. So it turns out that right across the street, a tree got struck by lightning!!! Which is weird because the steeple of our church is taller than the tree!
We did a lot of service this week, it was really fun! We ended up having a couple of good lessons with them! It was fun! One of them had this book about Vinegar and it's many uses and did you know that Vinegar can be used to soften callouses on your feet? Fun facts for the week lol anyways, other than that, not much happened! This week has been really good. Something I have learned this week is that God is so aware of His children and He loves all of them.
Even though sometimes we don't feel like God is aware of us, I promise that He is, and He knows everything you need. Have faith in Him and allow Him to take control of your life. He knows what is best, no matter what happens. I promise that no matter where we are, what our situation is, or what we are going through, God is in control and knows exactly what we need.
I love you all and I hope you have a great week!
Love, Sister Talbot


No comments:
Post a Comment